This is something going around in the Blogosphere so I thought it would be fun to play along.
Here are my answers.
- Do you make your bed every morning?
Yes, I do. As soon as the last one of us is out of it.
2. What was your first car?
It was so long ago that I’ve forgotten. I think it was an old Volkswagen Beetle that I bought from the principal of the school I was teaching at. The second was a Mini. OR it was the other way round.
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of?
I can’t think of anything that I NEVER run out of. I am forgetful so I usually forget something from the shopping list. I also hate having excess stuff in the fridge or cupboards. Luckily the shop is not far away and my darling hubby will dash off to get the required item for me.
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry?
When I got married at age 24. Before that, Mom or the domestic helper took charge of the washing machine. I did my own ironing from about the age of about 15 or 16 – not because I had to but because I preferred to. I was fussy about having smooth clothes.
5. If you could, would you go back to high school?
No – been there done that and survived. Why would I want to put my self through all that angst again?
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had?
Maybe that I was a nurse-aid for a month before going to College? Surprised maybe – but not shocked.
8. Do you think aliens are real?
Not sure – but I wouldn’t totally dismiss it as a fact. I know some pretty strange people who could be aliens in disguise
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
Of course. I have a drivers’ license. Doesn’t everyone?
10. Guilty TV pleasure?
My favourite TV shows are Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon – but they don’t make me feel guilty.
NOPE. Absolutely not and never will. But I’ve learned in Life NEVER to say never so who knows?
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors?
Yes – Maybe we survivors will get it right next time. On the other hand, maybe our remaining days would be just dreadful and we will die anyway.
13. Sweet or salty?
Salty – but I also love chocolate – Dark choc with a touch of salt – delicious.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath?
Not often. But when I do it must have bubbles
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
Mentally yes. Physically I’m a bit of a weakling. But I am healthy.
16. Something people do that drives you nuts?
Can’t think of anything – I taught – you have to be tolerant.
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
18. Favorite childhood game?
19. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time. I give myself excellent advice sometimes.
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles?
Nope! I have poor spatial perception. My daughter is incredibly good at them – could put together a 24-piece puzzle before she could talk. Now she enjoys doing those impossible 1000+ piece types that don’t even have different colour variations. It’s insane!
21. Tea or coffee?
Coffee and Coffee
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
23. Favourite game now?
I do crossword puzzles and Sudoku.
I seldom play games with other people.