It’s Easter Monday and the weather is pleasantly cool. I don’t expect any more summer days from this day on. Winter is on its way.
Being Monday it is time for the Share Your World Challenge from Sparks
Here is my contribution:-
What do you do to get rid of stress?
I do half an hour of vigorous exercise every day. It pumps up the endorphins and gives one a sense of well-being. I also do at least 20 minutes of Yoga. It is calming as well as strength building. It is actually amazing how good you feel after a session of yoga. There are many yoga workouts you can follow on YouTube including Chair Yoga for Seniors
In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife?
My computer of course! Maybe my phone would be better. Imagine being able to contact my kids if I still had my phone in the afterlife! HAHA, Maybe they wouldn’t like that! My computer – I could still blog and nobody would know that I am dead!
What’s the opposite of a koala? (this is strictly for fun. I know what I came up with as an answer, but it was nonsensical. Alaok. See? It’s okay to pass on this one too if you want)
Koala is a marsupial in Australia – it is soft, furry and cute, eats leaves and hangs about in trees. The opposite to this would be the African Ground Pangolin They are covered in hard, scales so are not cute and cuddly. They burrow deep under the ground and eat ants.
What’s the creepiest tech out there? (My interpretation of “tech” is app or program. If you know what “tech” is supposed to mean, hey! Great! Educate us.
The drone is the creepiest tech as far as I am concerned. It looks creepy. I have not idea what it’s looking at and I just don’t trust them.
GRATITUDE IS AN ATTITUDE
What method are you using to find your smile right now? Please explain in detail so others might utilize the same ideas. Some bloggers have shared a daily (weekly sometimes) method that they are using to keep their spirits up right now. I’d love to hear from anyone who does and is successful at it! Have a great week and stay safe!
- Talking to kids, family and friends online. Getting them to talk about how they are coping and hearing their funny stories makes me smile.
- Facebook makes me laugh – lots of funny things posted and also just reading the dumb things people post makes me smile!
- The creatures in my garden make me smile. Today the bunny chased a visiting cat – I didn’t see it myself but the Earl did and the way he related it make me laugh out loud.
- Other bloggers experiences are also uplifting and make me smile. I also smile when I think the whole world is going through this. We may be far apart but we are connected.
- Finally – you’ve just gotta smile. I used to tell my Grade One kids at school – “Smile because – if you’re smiling you can’t be crying!” They could finish that sentence for me!
I have been told that I am quite good at cheering people up so if you’re sad and you know my number – give me a call!